Getting customers to talk about the benefits of your products is a powerful marketing tool with a proven track record.
Case studies give a structure to positive customer feedback, so they read more like reports.
Neutral, yet persuasive
- “He said/she said” & “block quotes”
- Clear layout with headings
- Solves customer problem (eg: regulatory compliance)
- Any other benefits
AMTRAK case study
I wrote this case study in 2017 for the website of Timestrip UK, the producer of “smart” temperature indicator labels.
- Identifies customer problem — make savings and cut losses
- Authorized use of customer logo
- Images of Timestrip labels
- Identifies Timestrip solution + other benefits
- Layout makes content clearer
- Click screengrab to read
Other Case Studies for Timestrip
5-10 customer case studies in flawless local language & English versions look great on a site or attached to a LinkedIn profile